The Spanish Society for Natural Language Processing announces the 19th edition of the SEPLN Prize for the Best Doctoral Thesis in Natural Language Processing, which will be regulated by the following rules:
- The purpose of this award is the promotion and dissemination of research in the field of Natural Language Processing.
- The doctoral thesis will be awarded a compact portable computer (tablet). The award will be given at the 36th International Conference of the Spanish Society for Natural Language Processing (SEPLN 2020), after a brief presentation of the awarded work by the author.
- In order to be able to participate, the author of the doctoral thesis must be a member of the SEPLN at the time of presenting the work. The candidate must not participate as an author in more than one work.
- It is possible to submit doctoral theses that have been read during 2019, written in one of the languages of the Spanish State or in English.
- The works will be submitted through the Society's journal website before May 4, 2020
The guidelines are published below.